Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.
- Thomas Merton, Love and Living (via bibliophilebunny)
Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning.
- Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings (via bibliophilebunny)
I feel myself dissolving, vanishing into nothingness, for if there is no one in the world who cares for you, do you really exist at all?
- Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince (via bibliophilebunny)
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.